All Day (Thursday)
A Maze in Corn
Enjoy the challenge of the snowy maze, admire the snow carvings and buildings, slide down Snow Mountain, warm up by a bonfire, be brave and try the Giant
Enjoy the challenge of the snowy maze, admire the snow carvings and buildings, slide down Snow Mountain, warm up by a bonfire, be brave and try the Giant Luge run, try a variety of snow games, and of course, a cup of hot chocolate. (Sleigh rides & The Snow Bar will open when guidelines allow) .
Thursday & Friday 3:00pm – 9:00pmSaturday & Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm
New date added: Wednesday, Feb 24th, 2021, 3:00pm – 9:00pm
Tickets are for two-hour timeslots and can be bought in advance or in person (first come first serve with limited capacity).
$15 Ages 13+
$13 Ages 4-12
(ages 3 & under are free)
The Giant Luge
$3.00 a slide
$5.00 unlimited slide pass
(must be at least 4.5 ft tall)
Saturday & Sunday 1:00-4:00
$4 per rider (3 & under are free)
Visit their website for all the COVID rules and restrictions or to buy tickets.
Check their social media feeds in case there are any extreme weather closures (i.e. cold).
Snow Maze Information:
– Face masks/face coverings are mandatory.
– Max 5 people in your group
– Please make sure you know your 2 hour time frame to visit the Snow Maze and your arrival window time.
– Print your ticket or have it ready on your phone to scan.
– Before coming out to visit, please check our website for “Daily updates” trail conditions, and/or closures due to inclement weather.
– Indoor warming areas are closed at this time. Only available for washrooms.
– Unfortunately, no food can be eaten at picnic tables as per public health orders.