All Day (Saturday)
Bruce D Campbell Farm & Food Discovery Centre
1290 Research Road
The Bruce D. Campbell Farm & Discovery Centre south of Winnipeg is putting on summer events for kids again this year. For more information about any of the events, please
The Bruce D. Campbell Farm & Discovery Centre south of Winnipeg is putting on summer events for kids again this year. For more information about any of the events, please call us at 1-204-883-2524 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep up to date, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Admissions: $5.50 per person 5 years +, $4.00 per child 3-4 years old (taxes included)
Pre-Registration is required for ALL events.
Upcoming Family Events
They are booking 1.5 hour time slots with 15 people per slot – call for more information on time slots available for each day.
- Saturday, July 25th – Bee Jamboree
Buzz on down to FFDC and join us for some exciting activites all about bees. Make your own antennas and get a close up look at the bees in our observation hive!
- Saturday, August 15th – Ice Cream Party
Come join us on a tour to see our dairy cows and learn how farmers take care of their cows. Finish by making a cold treat to enjoy – homemade ice cream!
- Saturday, August 22nd – Veggie Adventures
Go on a Fact Finding Farm Tour, participate in some fun food activities and win a cool prize! Farm 2 School MB and FFDC will both be excited to see you!
- Saturday, August 29th – Pizza Party
Mix, Knead and Roll out your own pizza dough before topping it with some delicious local ingredients!
- Pre-registration is required for all events
- Spots are very limited and will book up fast!
- Please register by emailing email@example.com with the number of guests in your party and which event(s) you’d like to attend
- Events will be limited to a 50% capacity
- Physical distancing measures will be in place
- Hands-on activities will be prepared to minimize shared resources
- Food activities will include pre-packages ingredients where possible and minimal shared ingredients. All will be prepared using COVID-19 food safety protocols
- Anyone who is unwell or does not meet the health requirements as outlined in out Health Screening Questions will be asked to stay home
- Full details on all our safety protocol is available on our COVID-19 Information Page.
All EventsClick for more events
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
august 22, 2020 (All Day)august 29, 2020 (All Day)