Summer & Fall (August 2020)
This destination offers zip lines all summer but things really kick into gear in the Fall when the corn maze starts to open.
Corn Maze admission includes the petting zoo, hay bale pyramid, pumpkin barn (sometimes not open until September) and the corn maze! Pony rides and hayrides are available for $4 each per person on site – hours of availability for these activities may vary.
It is located just south of Winnipeg on St. Mary’s Road (about 10 minutes from Perimeter Hwy). From the petting farm, snack shack and bale mountain to the massive corn maze – this is a fun stop for families.
Check their Facebook or websites for any weather related closures.
Sept 8 to Sept 30
Wednesday: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday & Friday: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm*
Hayrides & Pony rides run Sat & Sun 1:00-5:00
Oct 1 to Nov 1
Wednesday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday & Friday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm*
Hayrides & Pony rides run Sat & Sun 1:00-5:00*
The Pumpkin Barn is open the same hours as the Corn Maze
Haunted Forest Opens October 2, 2020
Haunted Forest Hours:Thursday & Friday 6:30-10:00 Saturday & Sunday 3:30-10:00
- Includes: Corn Maze, Petting Zoo, & Bale Pyramid. Halloween activities or pony/hay rides cost extra
- $13 Ages 13+
- $11 Ages 4-12
- FREE (ages 3 & under)
Hayrides $4 per per rider (3 & under are free)
Pony Rides $4 per per rider (must be 4 years and older)
Pumpkin Barn Free with Admission – Pumpkins purchased based on weight
Haunted Forest $26 per person $24 (4-12 years old) – daytime is recommended (includes corn maze and haunted forest)
Winter 2020: A Maze In Corn is becoming a maze in snow this January.
The winter snow maze opened in January and features warm up bonfires throughout as well as snow sculptures, snow huts, a toboggan hill and more.
The Snow Maze season runs Thursday to Sunday throughout January, February, & part of March (weather depending)
- Tickets may be purchased here at the gate or online for your convenience.
- We accept cash, debit, or credit
- Dress for success! Wear your winter clothes (ski pants, winter boots, toque, warm jacket & mitts, and something to cover your face)
- The Snow Bar is now OPEN 🙂
- We will be OPEN on Louis Riel Day 11:00 am-9:00 pm
- Friendly reminder ~ no pets allowed ~ thank you
- Unfortunately, strollers & wheelchairs don’t work in the snow maze. Therefore, bring along a sleigh to pull them.
- Sleigh rides run Saturday & Sunday 12:00-4:00 ($3.00)
Check their social media feeds in case there are any extreme weather closures (i.e. cold).
- 13+ $12
- 4-12 $10
- 3 & Under Free